- Red Carpet Car Wash, Inc. was founded in 1967 by Roger & Rose Seghetti
- Red Carpet has been the recipient of both the Orchid and Beautification Awards from the City of Peoria as being an outstanding business property and the winner of Who's Who in Peoria for 7 consecutive years
- Nationally, Red Carpet has been recognized by the International Car Wash Association for their excellence in the industry
- Art graces the halls of Sheridan & Glen, framing idea at Knoxville while historical pictures of Peoria grace our Jefferson location, all provide a relaxed environment while you wait for your car to be washed
- Management is not only trained in the latest car washing techniques but also at the Disney Quality Service Seminars in Orlando Florida
- State of the art equipment as well as the highest quality waxes and soaps are featured at all our locations
- Our company is under the direction of Vice President & GM Dan Maloof and Vice President David Seghetti
Car Care FAQ
QuestionWhy does my car seem to ride better after I've had my car washed? Is it in my head?
Not at all! It's very simple. Dirt and grime collect in the areas around your car's wheels. The concentrated spray at professional car washes loosens and rinses the grime, giving you a smoother ride. The spray also helps prevent rusting inside the of the wheel wells - the most difficult type of...